Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Good Doctor great visits no complaints. Ingram is kind and listens.

February 18th, 2016
Very smart man..he is an exceptional doctor.

September 13th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Ingram helped me tremendously and I am deeply grateful to him. After a car accident left me with a bad concussion, he diagnosed neck and back problems that other doctors had missed for months and I got wonderful physical therapy and chiropractic care in his office. Most importantly, he referred me for cutting edge treatments (hyperbaric and neurofeedback) for my concussion that greatly helped my brain function and minimized my symptoms. Through the several years of my rehab, he helped me understand the ups and downs of the rehab process. He spends a lot of time with all his patients and is encouraging and positive. I feel as if he saved my life. When I first met him, a nurse friend accompanied me. After my appointment to her, I said, "Is he too good to be true?" She said, "I think he is the real thing." After four years, I can confirm, "he is the real thing, a knowledgeable, compassionate doctor who treats his patients with respect." I could not recommend him more highly.

February 2nd, 2015
AWESOME
This facility is absolutely amazing! I was injured at work and anyone who has suffered a serious work injury knows how bad a person can be treated on top of the pain. Before and after surgery Dr Ingram and his staff worked with me to no end. It is a pleasure to come to this facility for treatment and PT. They work hard to help you get better and talk to you to help ease your mind from all negative things that go on during a workers comp case. If you want the best care, professionalism and kind environment Dr Ingram's facility is the place to be. Can't say enough great things about Chris and Paul in pt and Dr Ingram himself. Even Myra at the front desk! These people care!!!

February 25th, 2012
Mrs. Patient
I needed an injury doc as my doc does not see workers comp patients. Dr. Ingram is one of the most caring docs I have ever encountered. He takes the time to listen and is current on the most recent treatments. He is so careful about prescribing narcotic type drugs. I really like the staff, they care and really help to bring a smile to my face.

March 23rd, 2011
The Best Doctor
I have been seeing Doc Ingram for over 20 years. I sent my Husband to meet with him before we were married. Even when we moved an hour away, we don't want to find another doctor. Believe me it would be much more convenient. But we just love Doc Ingram. It takes me a month to get a convenient appointment, but it's worth it. He is Great, he is the Best out there!

May 14th, 2010
Dr Ingram has helped me through several health issues over many years. I would recommend him to anyone.