Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

AWESOME show details AWESOME
by Rob W on Feb 2nd, 2015

This facility is absolutely amazing! I was injured at work and anyone who has suffered a serious work injury knows how bad a person can be treated on top of the pain. Before and after surgery Dr Ingram and his staff worked with me to no end. It is a pleasure to come to this facility for treatment and PT. They work hard to help you get better and talk to you to help ease your mind from all negative things that go on during a workers comp case. If you want the best care, professionalism and kind environment Dr Ingram's facility is the place to be. Can't say enough great things about Chris and Paul in pt and Dr Ingram himself. Even Myra at the front desk! These people care!!!

Dr. 2Busy2CU show details Dr. 2Busy2CU
by Fed up Patient on Jan 31st, 2013

This doctor no longer sees patients. I have been here several times in the last year, and I have never been seen by the doctor only the PAs. That isn't a big deal if they review my file with the dr. before diagnosing, but this is not the case. One of his PAs recently saw me and said my pain was normal, prescribed me percocets, and told me I could go back to work the next day. Within hours of leaving I was at the hospital being admitted for irregular kidney functions. Needless to say I was in the hospital for 3 days. Don't go to this doctor unless you just want to throw away money and still feel bad.

Mrs. Patient show details Mrs. Patient
Feb 25th, 2012

I needed an injury doc as my doc does not see workers comp patients. Dr. Ingram is one of the most caring docs I have ever encountered. He takes the time to listen and is current on the most recent treatments. He is so careful about prescribing narcotic type drugs. I really like the staff, they care and really help to bring a smile to my face.

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
by Jacqueline Walls on Mar 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Doc Ingram for over 20 years. I sent my Husband to meet with him before we were married. Even when we moved an hour away, we don't want to find another doctor. Believe me it would be much more convenient. But we just love Doc Ingram. It takes me a month to get a convenient appointment, but it's worth it. He is Great, he is the Best out there!

Immoral show details Immoral
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Ingram is a bad person. He doesn't treat medical patients anymore, because he makes more money on cases from lawyers. The more percocet he prescribes, the more money he gets, that's why most of his patients are addicted to pain medication. He treats his employees with so much disrespect. Drug seeking patients harass the staff daily, and he does nothing more then give them more pills. WHY DO YOU THINK DR. ODONNELL LEFT??? Now he was an amazing doctor!!!! DO NOT go to Dr. Ingram, he will take your life away, not only from waiting 3 hours to see him, but also by all the pills he will give you.

by Cathy O'Brien on May 14th, 2010

Dr Ingram has helped me through several health issues over many years. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr Cutie Pie and Dr McDreamy show details Dr Cutie Pie and Dr McDreamy
by Citysearch User on Nov 19th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr O`donnell is Dr cutie pie and Dr Ingram is Dr McDreamy. Ask any of the women in the neighborhood. These guys are up on the latest advance...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com