A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jackson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kenneth Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Jackson practice?
- Dr. William Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC.
See Dallas Surgeons.