A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jackson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kenneth Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Jackson practice?
- Dr. William Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC.
See Dallas Surgeons.