A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Johnson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Johnson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. William Johnson has 2 office locations.
- Dr. William Johnson practices Anesthesiology near West Reading, PA.