Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Johnson
Dr. William Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Olathe, KS. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, St Luke's South Hospital and Olathe Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Johnson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. William Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.