Dr. William Jones Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2014

Lynch syndrome

Do not use this Dr. He treated me for infection. Finally he put me on an antibiotic daily forever. When my cancer doctor got wind of this , she said no, no,no, she called and got me another appt. with to see what was really going on . Of course his gate keeper was mean to my dr. He did test and said, that we could cancel my scans for the next day. Well ,I didn't cancel the scans that found CANCER in my urethral . My dr. Said, let him do the biopsy and never go back to him. Well, dr. Jones did the biopsy and put in a stint. The stint had to be taken out the next day. I went to his office, he said that I must have pulled on the stint, and that he was going to remove and that I would be in a lot of pain and might want to go to the er. And that the biopsy was cancer. I was crying in pain and he walked out and the nurse removed the stint , I went to the E.r the next day when I tried to fill the pain meds Dr. Jones wrote. 3 places could make out the dosage. I called dr jones office and his gate keeper told me that she could read it just fine , I said well 3 pharms couldn't so ,could you please call them. She said well I need the # . Then she said I will give the dr. The message and then she hung up. Wow, a person shouldn't have to be talk to like that by anyone . No, bedside manners. He also, said he gave my boyfriend the pictures , well he didn't . Dr. Jones where are my records ?

September 4th, 2012

Dr. Jones' approach is professional and conservative. He does not opt for a quick surgery if unnecessary, but was able to schedule one quickly when the need arose. I appreciate his willingness to discuss my condition and answer all of my questions.

August 22nd, 2012

Best to know ahead of time.

I would NEVER EVER recommend this dr..he was ok with the surgery but the follow up was very poor, and once I did get in to see him a month after surgery he was very COOL, brisk, very late and was NOT interested in ME as a person at all. Please please dont use him as your surgeon. I think you would be sorry if you did. He has very poor bedside manner especially after the surgery if there are complications once arriving home. There is NO WAY to get ahold of him if having problems. Very dissatified with totally with him sorry to say.

June 22nd, 2015