A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kirby is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Kirby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Sierra Nevada Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Terence Kirby DO is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Kirby practice?
- Dr. William Kirby has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kirby practices Dermatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Beverly Hills Dermatologists.