A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ko
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Ko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ko, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Dermal Fillers
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hair Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nail Diseases
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ko has 20 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Ko MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Ko practice?
- Dr. William Ko has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ko practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists and Phoenix Surgeons.