A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ko, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Dermal Fillers
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hair Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nail Diseases
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ko has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Ko MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Ko practice?
- Dr. William Ko has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ko practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.