Dr. William T Ko MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. William Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ko, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Photosensitivity Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ko has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Ko practice?
Dr. William Ko practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.