Learn more about Dr. William Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Korn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Korn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Korn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tobias Korn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Korn practice?
- Dr. William Korn has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Korn practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wilmington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA and Stoneham, MA.
See Wilmington Radiologists.