A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Korn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Korn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Korn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tobias Korn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Korn practice?
- Dr. William Korn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Korn practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Radiologists.