Learn more about Dr. William Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Korn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Korn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Korn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tobias Korn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Korn practice?
- Dr. William Korn has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Korn practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wilmington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA and Stoneham, MA.
See Wilmington Radiologists.