A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Long, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Long MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Long practice?
- Dr. William Long has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.