A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Long, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Long practice?
Dr. William Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.