A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Theodoric Martin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William T. Martin practice?
- Dr. William Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Martin practices Psychiatry near Jeffersonville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Psychiatrists.