A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mason, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Mason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Terry Mason MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Mason practice?
- Dr. William Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.