A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Murray, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Murray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Murray MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Murray practice?
- Dr. William Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Murray practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Home, ID.
See Boise Radiologists.