A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas O'Connor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William T. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. William O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Connor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Family Physicians and Vacaville Primary Care Doctors.