Learn more about Dr. William O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas O'Connor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William T. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. William O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Connor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Primary Care Doctors and Vacaville General Practitioners.