A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas O'Connor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William T. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. William O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Connor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Primary Care Doctors.