Learn more about Dr. William Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stafford, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stafford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Stafford MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Stafford practice?
- Dr. William Stafford has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Stafford practices Urology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Urologists.