Dr. William Tatum Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Tatum Jr?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. William Tatum Jr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 4th, 2008

Missed diagnosis and refused to discuss it with the patient

Dr. Tatum refused to discuss the fact that he missed diagnosed by injuried knee. I had another doctor do an MRI on my knee and the results showed that I had no arthritis in the knee yet he wanted to inject my healthy knee with corizone without realizing that I had an injury that needed to be repaired. I injuried my knee when the sliding door on my van hit the back of my knee, internally tearing the minescus. I was told by the doctor that reviewed by MRI that a piece of the minescus is flapping and gets caught in the knee joint and is being stretched and pulled when I extend my knee. It was proposed that I have surgery to trim the piece of the minescus that is flapping so I will not have the problem any more. Dr. Tatum has however told me to live with it or just get injections. Corizone injections is a powerful medicine that can affect your overall health and I do not wish to get these injections. I have had the meniscus tear for almost a year and Dr Tatum refuses to authorize me to have the knee repaired.

April 12th, 2012