A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tsai, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Tsai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tsai DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Tsai practice?
- Dr. William Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tsai practices Family Medicine near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Family Physicians.