A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tsai, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Tsai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Tsai practice?
Dr. William Tsai practices Family Medicine near Montclair, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Montclair Family Physicians.