Learn more about Dr. William Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Walton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Walton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Walton practice?
- Dr. William Walton has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Walton practices Ophthalmology near Live Oak, TX.