A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Walton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Walton practice?
- Dr. William Walton has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Walton practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.