A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Weathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Weathers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Weathers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weathers graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Weathers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Travis Weathers MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William T. Weathers practice?
- Dr. William Weathers has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Weathers practices Pediatrics near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians.