Dr. William Williams Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Williams Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016

Sleep Dr

Dr. Williams seems knowledgeable about my sleep problems and has helped me avoid costly test and also helped me find a reasonable supplier. He spends the time with me to do a through diagnosis and listens when I attempt to describe my problems.

May 18th, 2016

Dr. Williams has been my Pulmonologist for several years. He is very thorough. He and his staff have always been great about following up with me after starting a new medication or treatment. I have always been pleased with their promptness in calling me back when I needed to speak with the nurse. Dr. Williams has even called me himself on two separate occasions. He has always spent whatever time was necessary to discuss my issues. I would never hesitate to recommend him to any of my family or friends.

February 21st, 2014

Horrible experience

This man should not be in practice. I have NEVER been treated and talked down to like this in my life. He told me my mecial records were a mess and so was I. I am still in shock. I never get on these sites or make it a point to share my opinion, but hopefully I can save someone else from the misery of this animal.

May 23rd, 2017