A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson County Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tad Wilson MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Wilson practice?
- Dr. William Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Wilson practices Urology near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Independence Urologists.