A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago Department of Public Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tan Wong MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William T. Wong practice?
- Dr. William Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wong practices Psychiatry near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Psychiatrists.