Learn more about Dr. William Taft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Taft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Taft, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taft graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Taft MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Taft practice?
- Dr. William Taft has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Taft practices Neurology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Peoria, IL.
See Greenville Neurologists.