A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Taft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Taft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Taft, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taft graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Taft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Taft MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Taft practice?
- Dr. William Taft has 1 office location.
Dr. William Taft practices Neurology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Neurologists.