A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tannehill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tannehill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tannehill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannehill graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Tannehill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bruce Tannehill MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Tannehill practice?
- Dr. William Tannehill has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tannehill practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Radiologists.