A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tarry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarry
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tarry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tarry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarry graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Tarry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Fred Tarry MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Tarry practice?
- Dr. William Tarry has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Tarry practices Urology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Texas City, TX.
See League City Urologists.