A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tarry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tarry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarry graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Tarry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Tarry practice?
Dr. William Tarry practices Urology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Morgantown, WV.
See Galveston Urologists.