A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Taylor, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Taylor MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. William Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. William Taylor practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.