Learn more about Dr. William Teague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Teague is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teague
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teague Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Teague, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Teague graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teague has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gerald Teague MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Teague practice?
- Dr. William Teague has 1 office location.
Dr. William Teague practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Pediatric Specialists.