A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Teague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Teague is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Teague, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Teague graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teague has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Gerald Teague MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. W G. Teague practice?
- Dr. W Teague has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Teague practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Pediatric Specialists.