- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Terens is Excellent. Dr. Terens has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Terens, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Terens graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Terens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Terens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Terens practice?
Dr. William Terens practices Urology and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Urologists and Edison Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Terens, Dr. Billy Terens, Dr. Guillermo Terens