A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Terens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Terens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terens
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Terens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Terens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Terens graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Terens MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Terens practice?
- Dr. William Terens has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Terens practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.