A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Terens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Terens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terens
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Terens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Terens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Terens graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Terens MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Terens practice?
- Dr. William Terens has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Terens practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.