A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tew graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick Tew MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Tew practice?
- Dr. William Tew has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tew practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.