Dr. William Thieman Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Thieman?

useless dr

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Unsure and Unprofessional

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I think this Dr. is way past his prime. First of all, my appointment was at 9am and I did not see the Dr. until 10:40am. Unacceptable. He walks in reeking like smoke and seemingly very flustered. I was having heart palpatations and he didn't like what he saw on my EKG and made me very nervous that I might have a stroke or heart attack or something. I go to a cardiologist a couple hours later and he said my EKG was totally normal. I do not feel comfortable with Dr. Thieman and am currently looking for a new physician. My regular Dr. left the practice and Dr. Thieman is seeing his patients.

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I would not recommend this Doctor. He was unprofessional from the beginning of my appt., making jokes when I was in pain. He really didn't listen to any of my questions. Poor bedside manner!

Posted on December 3rd, 2015