A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thom, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Greenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harold Thom MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Thom practice?
- Dr. William Thom has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Thom practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Swansea, IL.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, IL and Glen Carbon, IL.