A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thorell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thorell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thorell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorell graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thorell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thorell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Thorell practice?
- Dr. William Thorell has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Thorell practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Fort Meade, SD.
See North Sioux City Neurological Surgeons and North Sioux City Surgeons.