A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thorndyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thorndyke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorndyke graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thorndyke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Thorndyke MD and MDCM is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Thorndyke practice?
- Dr. William Thorndyke has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Thorndyke practices Urology near Prestonsburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY.
See Prestonsburg Urologists.