A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thorpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thorpe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thorpe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorpe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Thorpe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Marion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Parr Thorpe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Thorpe practice?
- Dr. William Thorpe has 1 office location.
Dr. William Thorpe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Surgeons.