A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Threlkeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Threlkeld is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Threlkeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Threlkeld graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Threlkeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Ford Threlkeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W F. Threlkeld practice?
- Dr. W Threlkeld has 1 office location.
Dr. W Threlkeld practices Family Medicine near Williamstown, KY.
See Williamstown Family Physicians.