A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tift, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tift graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tift has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tift accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Tift practice?
Dr. William Tift practices Pediatrics near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Forsyth, GA and McDonough, GA.
See Macon Pediatricians.