A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tillis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tillis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Mendota Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Tillis MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William P. Tillis practice?
- Dr. William Tillis has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tillis practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL.
See Peoria Critical Care Practitioners and Peoria Pulmonologists.