A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tillis
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Tillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tillis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tillis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Mendota Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Tillis MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William P. Tillis practice?
- Dr. William Tillis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tillis practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Critical Care Practitioners and Peoria Pulmonologists.