A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ting, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ting, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wei Ming Ting MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William W. Ting practice?
- Dr. William Ting has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ting practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hercules, CA.
See San Ramon Dermatologists.