A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ting, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ting
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ting, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wei-Ming Ting MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William W. Ting practice?
- Dr. William Ting has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ting practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Dermatologists and San Ramon Surgeons.