A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tingle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tingle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tingle graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tingle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tingle MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Tingle practice?
- Dr. William Tingle has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tingle practices Urology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Urologists.