A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tisdall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tisdall, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tisdall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Cervical spine pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diagnosis and treatment of painful conditions
- Injections for pain
- Interventional pain management
- Lumbar pain
- Management. of pain
- Nerve Block
- Nerve ablation
- Nerve stimulator
- Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist
- Pain injection
- RF ablation
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Injections
- Spine surgery pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisdall graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tisdall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alec Tisdall MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Tisdall practice?
- Dr. William Tisdall has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tisdall practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pain Management Doctors.