William T Tobleman Jr MD Patient Reviews

December 10th, 2013
Don't plan on getting your questions answered without going back multiple times, last time I went to see him he was insistent on showing an new music app he got for his iphone!! and the time before that he fell asleep!! Time to move on...don't waste your time unless you want drugs! Yeah he spent time with me but I NEVER got a straight answer It all led back to him.

November 2nd, 2011
The only liability is an equally strong asset
The only area Dr. Tobleman gets a small finger thump on the noggin is for wait times - but (and this is a BIG BUT) - that's because he isn't a watch-watching, 15-minutes in-and-out, bill 'em and move on to more and more patients - overloading the business as many do with no regard to service quality. Dr. T welcomes each patient as a "member of the family," and while not technically true, that's the way I've always been made to feel. The Good Doctor truly cares - and that's not something I can say about more than 2-3 MDs over 40+ years. 10 thumbs up.

March 28th, 2011
LOVE MY DOCTOR!!
Dr. Tobleman is such a wonderful doctor. I feel completely taken care of when I see him. I would recommend him to anyone!

June 21st, 2010
More doctors should follow his lead...
Dr. Tobleman saw many years ago and diagnosed and helped me with some horrible back pain I was having due to nerve issues. He took the time to evaluate me and find out what medicines would help me. He has ALWAYS taken the time to explain what any procedure was, what a medicine would do, what I should do to to facilitate my own recovery. He spends so much time with me as a patient that sometimes I feel guilty. I wish more doctors would take his lead and make the patient feel as cared for by their physician. I think having a good doctor you can rely on also helps with your recovery. I would and have recommended him to other people. Sometimes the wait is a little longer than with some doctors but it is well worth it!!! :)

March 11th, 2010
Dr. Tobleman is the BEST Dr by far
He is kind, caring, gentle, patient, and has great bed-side manners. He takes the time needed to treat you. He cares when a patient is in pain and will do what it takes to help someone. He is a life saver and by far the best Dr. I have seen in my 50-years of life!! See him and you will not be disappointed.

March 25th, 2009
He talked way over my head and I had to go back to my regular doctor for answers and he way overcharged my medicare. I will NOT be back

March 20th, 2009
William T. Tobleman, JR., MD
It is a privledge to be treated by Dr. Tobleman, after my physician of 12 years retired. He is thorough, understanding, an excellent clinician, and I hope to remain his patient for the length of his practice or my demise.