Dr. William Tobler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Tobler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

Dr Tobler @ Mayfield Clinic was hands down what I considered to be the best neurosurgeon for me when needing treatment of a c6-7 herniated disc. I saw many other physicians, and none gave me the confidence nor surgical options that he was able to provide (artificial disc replacement), resulting to what I believe was the best prognosis. Traveling almost 5 hours to receive care from him and his staff was absolutely worth it.

July 20th, 2017

Excellent neurosurgeon

Dr Tobler performed a rare double cervical spine disc replacement on me! Before the procedure I was in excrutiating pain from two bad discs. After surgery the pain is now almost gone and it's not been quite two months since the day of my surgery! Dr Tobler calmed my fears and I was totally confident in his skill and analysis of my unfortunate situation. He answered all my questions. He did not rush me in and out, but took the time necessary to explain what was wrong with me and what he needed to do to alleviate my pain. I give him the highest rating possible and have already begun to refer family, friends, acquaintances, and passerby with apparent back issues to go to Dr Tobler for his expert help!

June 14th, 2017

dr william tobler performed a very complicated back surgery with multiple vertabrae fusions. he has been an excellent surgeon from the beginniing of my care with him he spent substantial time at his office with me . i highly recommend him!!! jack garretson

May 17th, 2017

Dr. Tobler was able to fix my spine and allow me to walk upright. I now am able to walk upright without pain. Dr. Tobler should get the highest rating plus one for his care and understanding. Mayfield Clinic was able to help him tackle the most difficult surgery he may have ever had, with a great outcome and tackling probably the most difficult case he's ever had.😄

November 7th, 2016

Pain Free !

Words can’t fully express how thankful I am to Dr.Tobler and the staff at the Mayfield Center and Christ Hospital. Because he was willing to go beyond the call of duty, taking my very unusual, difficult, complicated and risky case, I am now able to live life to the fullest. His exceptional knowledge and experience are second to none. I highly recommend Dr. Tobler to anyone with spinal cord problems.

November 4th, 2016

Phenomenal surgeon!

I have had four experiences with Dr. Tobler: one surgery last week, one in 2009, and my mother had brain surgery in 2002 ad back surgery prior to 2000. Dr. Tobler has an excellent bedside manner. He is kind, relates well to his patients of all ages, and with family members. His surgical skills and diagnosis are exceptional. He has a great office staff and is well respected by all.

July 2nd, 2016

There are a few occasions in my life when a doctor has made a huge impact on my health and well-being. Such is the case with Dr. William Tobler. In May, I underwent cervical spine surgery at Mayfield’s Spine Surgery Center. The care was amazing from start to finish. Dr. Tobler is an incredible surgeon – conscientious and thoughtful - and I am so grateful that he accepted my case. For the first time in over two years, I have hope that I will actually have a full recovery and live without pain!

January 8th, 2016

Fantastic results with Dr. Tobler

Dr. Tobler is a knowledgeable and compassionate. He performed spinal fusion on me six weeks ago, prior to surgery I could barely walk to my car after work. I can now walk 3-5 miles pain free! Dr. Tobler is the first Dr. that could explain why I was having pain and how he could correct it, and he did just that. Thanks to him I have my life back,

October 12th, 2015

dr. Tobler is very kind and he is good at what he does. Working with his staff is a nightmare. I don't know if that's at his direction or not. I called with questions a few times before and after spinal fusion and was automatically given the cookie cutter answer of everybody is different. My questions never reached the doctor. I saw him at my pre-op consult and about 20 seconds before I went under for surgery, if not for that I would not be sure that the man even exists.

October 2nd, 2015

My experience with Dr. Tobler was excellent. I am a RN, and I have high expectations for physicians and healthcare providers. Dr. Tobler diagnosed and treated my spinal stenosis with surgery, L4-L5 spinal fusion. The surgery was an outpatient procedure and my recovery was remarkable. I feel strongly that Dr. Tobler's extensive experience with the procedure and my diagnosis led to my outstanding outcome, as well as thorough follow-up care. I am now pain free and functioning without any restrictions. He treated me with professionalism and respect, was always pleasant, and explained my diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly. Thanks to Dr. Tobler and Mayfield Clinic and surgery center staff. I could not be any more satisfied.

August 26th, 2015

Terrible!!!!

I saw Tobler today, I waited over 2 hours for him. Spent another 45 min in the room. He comes in and I start a break down of what's going on. A rn comes in and tells him there's a call. He leaves for 20 min then comes back and says I need to see a back person. Duh! Then says maybe later on I can do surgery. I walk out and he's setting up appt for me to get shots in my back. I ask the nurse how long it will take and she said she other place will call me in a couple days! I chuckled, Tobler says well I'm not sure what your looking for. I said an appt that's what I'm looking for. Hes terrible, has no compassion. My mom saw him years ago and recommended him she went with me through the whole things. She looked at me in the car and said oh my god I will never see him again. Even a past patient was left with a bad taste in her mouth She didn't know what to say and that my friends is a feat to stun my mom with no words. Good luck!

September 25th, 2014

One Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Tobler is definitely worth waiting for! It takes a while to get in initially because he's so busy. And he's so busy because he's so good! He was very patient with me; monitored me every two months for over a year until I was ready for surgery and the MRI results indicated there was really no other option. I had stopped my walking and found it difficult to stand for more than a few minutes. Today, two weeks after surgery, I have no difficulty in either walking or standing. And I can drive. His hope is that, by six weeks after surgery, I should be able to walk three miles a day! This afternoon, the Occupational Therapist said that I was "(Literally) the only patient who has ever met every single one of her goals". Professionals who have looked at the incision have been amazed at how perfect it looks. This morning, when I went in for my two-week check up, I asked If I could give him a hug. He has given me the opportunity to resume an active lifestyle. Sometimes the wait in the waiting room is long, but then you realize that's because he gives the same undivided, caring attention to every patient he sees. I would (and already have) recommend him to anyone who asks. Thank you, Dr. Tobler!