Learn more about Dr. William Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tompkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tompkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tompkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tompkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans