A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tompkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tompkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tompkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Earl Tompkins MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Tompkins practice?
- Dr. William Tompkins has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tompkins practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Internists and Tomball Geriatric Doctors.