A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tompkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tompkins
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Tompkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tompkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tompkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Earl Tompkins MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Tompkins practice?
- Dr. William Tompkins has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tompkins practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Internists and Tomball Geriatric Doctors.