A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tongier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tongier, MD, FACS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tongier graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tongier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tongier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance