Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A fine person and doctor  |  show details
by Sherwood G. on Sep 29th, 2014

Dr. Tontz did emergency after I had suffered several fractures in a fall. I like him as a person,and respect his skills, and appreciate his availability. Hospital nurses that I had volunteered their high regard for him--how often does one hear that about doctors from nursing staff? I am glad he is my ortho surgeon! He is also a person of faith--a plus from my standpoint.

|  ralph w turgeon  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I frist met dr. tontz in 1988 when I messed up my knee. He showed great interest to me and listened to my story of what happen to my knee.He told me what he though he could do for me.He did a total knee replacement.Good job. He also did a swanson implant on my right hand longfinger in 1991 and it still works great today. Thanks doc. I think of him as a friend.

|  re-thinking doctors..  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

dr tontz is a remarkable person and surgeon...he is kind, as well as, gifted and make a terrible situation a memory...a man of grace and faith...i wish i had known him years ago when i damaged my back...

|  The Best Dr. I Have EVER Met!  |  show details
by Cindy S at Insider Pages on Jun 23rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Tontz, Jr. is the best doctor I have ever come in contact with. He not only has a great bedside manner, he knows what he is doing. Dr....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com