inactive

William L Tontz Sr MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 14th, 2015
WoW!!!!!
Dr. Tontz is gentle, kind and knows his stuff. Thank you !

September 29th, 2014
A fine person and doctor
Dr. Tontz did emergency after I had suffered several fractures in a fall. I like him as a person,and respect his skills, and appreciate his availability. Hospital nurses that I had volunteered their high regard for him--how often does one hear that about doctors from nursing staff? I am glad he is my ortho surgeon! He is also a person of faith--a plus from my standpoint.

February 2nd, 2012
ralph w turgeon
I frist met dr. tontz in 1988 when I messed up my knee. He showed great interest to me and listened to my story of what happen to my knee.He told me what he though he could do for me.He did a total knee replacement.Good job. He also did a swanson implant on my right hand longfinger in 1991 and it still works great today. Thanks doc. I think of him as a friend.

April 14th, 2011
re-thinking doctors..
dr tontz is a remarkable person and surgeon...he is kind, as well as, gifted and make a terrible situation a memory...a man of grace and faith...i wish i had known him years ago when i damaged my back...