A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tooley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tooley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tooley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tooley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Roy Tooley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William R. Tooley practice?
- Dr. William Tooley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tooley practices Psychiatry near Allen, TX.
See Allen Psychiatrists.