Dr. William Towne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
'MY Cardiologist'
Dr. Towne is an excellent Cardiologist with a Surgeon's Gift!! He has previously operated and taken care of me since 2006!! I consider him very knowledgeable and and has an excellent memory regarding follow-ups and procedures regarding me and my health! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

May 17th, 2015
Angry doctor
Dr. Towne will not answer questions and becomes very angry when asked. The nurses are afraid of him also.

January 16th, 2015
Excellent Cardiology Surgeon! Saved my life w/Angiogram Stent in 2008 & current Dr./advisor concerning Heart & circulation issues! !

March 11th, 2013
A great cardiologist who cares!
Dr. Towne takes the time to listen to his patients. He always listens to what my problems are and cares enough to ask about them at each appointment. He also asks me before I leave if I understand what he has told me and asks if I have any last questions before I leave. He reminds me to call the office if I don't get better or if I get worse. Dr. Towne is a great cardiologist that truly cares about me and my health.

June 23rd, 2012
I have seen Dr. Towne 3 times. Each time he seemed to be interested in my well being. I was especially impressed that he immediately diagnosed my problem (that my primary care/family care doctor couldn't diagnose). I would recommend him.

September 4th, 2011
A no bedside manner caring doctor
Dr. Towne has no idea how to talk to patients. He is rude to his patients, staff, and nurses. He is extremely judgemental of his patients as well and has no empathy or compassion!!! No one can ask him question...not patients or he thinks you are being interrogating or the nurses as well. They cannot talk to him without him biting off their heads. If you have a concern about side effects that you are having from a medication he insists that it is something else. I have seen him for 10 years TOO LONG!! I am currently searching for a new doctor who is has not only great skill, but cares about helping their patients!! I will never go to him again!!!