Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Train
Dr. William Train, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flemington, NJ, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and New Brunswick, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Train is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Train has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Train is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.
Dr. Kathleen Hickey
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Flemington, NJ 0 mi18
Dr. Richard Weeder
Flemington, NJ 0 mi51
Dr. Pedro Vieira
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Flemington, NJ 0.12 mi13