Learn more about Dr. William Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Trainor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trainor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Trainor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Trainor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Trainor MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Trainor practice?
- Dr. William Trainor has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Trainor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chestertown, MD.
See Chestertown Internists, Chestertown Pulmonologists, and Chestertown Critical Care Practitioners.