Learn more about Dr. William Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Trainor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trainor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trainor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Trainor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Trainor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Trainor MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Trainor practice?
- Dr. William Trainor has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Trainor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chestertown, MD.
See Chestertown Internists, Chestertown Pulmonologists, and Chestertown Critical Care Practitioners.