A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Treuhaft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Treuhaft is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Treuhaft, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Treuhaft graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Treuhaft has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Treuhaft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Treuhaft practice?
Dr. William Treuhaft practices Rheumatology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Tualatin Rheumatologists.