A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Treuhaft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Treuhaft is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Treuhaft, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Treuhaft graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Treuhaft has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Treuhaft MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Treuhaft practice?
- Dr. William Treuhaft has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Treuhaft practices Rheumatology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Rheumatologists.