inactive

William Truslow MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Reidsville, NC

February 15th, 2013
gout
i have been seeking help for the gout for serval months from 4 other doctors. without succses. Dr truslow took well over an hour to examine me where other doctor took 10 minutes and gave me a hand full of presctipion with no luck. Iam very peased and thankful to the office personnel. They made me feel more like a patient and friend instead of a number also 3 days after my appointment i was gout free without a hand full of meds.

July 5th, 2012
I have been seeing D. Truslow for 12 years, and I have found him to be competent, caring and professional.

February 1st, 2012
Wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Truslow has been my rhumatologist for almost 20 years. I have OA, RA,and gout. He and his staff have always been very professional, kind and caring. He considers your overall health and well being before prescribes any medications and follows up with blood work, additional visits and/or phone calls as appropriate.

December 11th, 2011
Thanks!
Dr. Truslow has been my doctor for almost 10 years. He has been great through each small and larger crisis that I have had.

February 15th, 2011
Experience appreciated
My visit was great. The staff was very welcoming and kind, as much as a doctor staff can be. The Dr. was knowledgeable, yet he did repeat questions. I recommend him as he is a good doctor in the field of rheumatology.

November 26th, 2009
Needs to go back to Med School
My overall experience with the office staff and Dr. was unbelievable. The receptionist, Crystal, has a one of a kind attitude and really made me uncomfortable. She is really fake and I found myself regreting that I was referred to the clinic. The Dr. was unwilling to fully listen to my problems and uncompliant to treat my condition. This overall is grounds for a medical malpractice case. I would not ever go see this Dr. again and hope he would care to learn from his mistakes. He would repeatedly asked me the same questions each week and I am not sure if he even read my files. I give this doctor the lowest grade as possible he aslo pawned me off to another specalist without a referral. Lesson learned here, check the reviews of doctors before you waste your money.